School Blog



To enroll your child in an English-language school, contact your neighbourhood school, the English-language school board that has jurisdiction in your area or a private school of your choice.

  To attend a regular English-language school or a French immersion program, a child must be eligible for instruction in English. The appropriate school or school board personnel will provide you with the required forms, help you fill them out and forward them to the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport (MELS). Local newspapers provide information on each school board's enrollment period, which usually occurs in January and February. In the case of private schools, contact those that interest you. They sometimes hold entrance examinations, and these generally take place in the fall.

You will find the list of private schools and their contact information on the MELS website.

College Prep International is accredited as a private English school in Montreal. Under provincial regulations parents may enroll their children

without having to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility. This has particular interest to parents arriving from Outside Canada and for parents

who wish to educate their children in an English language school. Private schools have a distinct advantage of being able to provide an

enhanced academic program with small classes.

7475 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal QC H4B 1S3
514-489-7287 -

CPI welcomes all parents to enroll their children in grade 5 through grade 11. Summer school commences in July & the school year commences in September.