International applications may be sent by courrier (FEDEX, UPS, other). Please sign contract and confirm all required documents and fees are included. Processing of application will be ready in 5 days upon which a confirmation letter will be sent to the parents.
Foreign students studying at College Prep International for less than 3 months do not require a VISA.
International students applying for a student visa may require the following document:
• Visit Immigration Canada at Student Visa to Study in Canada
• Student Visa renewal from Canada visit Student Visa Extension and Renewal
• Visit Immigration Quebec at student visa to study in Quebec
• For general information from Immigration Canada visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada
• View general information for foreign students studying at College Prep International at Education in Quebéc Canada for students.
• Our application form is available for printing at: pdf application form.
• All students in Quebec are required to have a valid medicare card or private insurance. Proof of insurance is required before Orientation Day; August 27th.